NCB Marking Equipment is delighted to offer four of the best laser marking technologies on the market: Fibre, Hybrid DPSS, Green and CO2 - enabling the marking of virtually any material. All our laser marking technologies are available as integrable machines designed to be easily integrated into PLC-controlled automated environments or as a benchtop workstation.
Our laser bench top workstations enable safe laser marking in any environment, factory, workshop and office space. Our benchtop enclosures are available in different sizes and will accommodate any of our laser technologies. The machines offer a simple solution to identification and traceability marking on materials including plastic, metal, organic or mineral.
- Product description
- Technical data
Laser Marking Equipment
- Fibre - Powerful and excellent quality, it performs precise marking in very short cycles. Ultra compact and communicative, it is the fibre solution for rapid and economic integration into any manufacturing process.
- Hybrid DPSS - With the highest peak power in the range, it provides contrasted marking on a range of materials. The high-quality beam is particularly effective on plastics. Its all-in-one design minimises integration costs and facilitates its use.
- Green - This range uses the 532 nm wavelength to offer an ultra-fine laser and very soft marking on parts. From the most diverse plastics to the most reflective metals, it marks materials which react poorly or not at all to other infrared wavelengths and does not alter the material.
- CO2 - Laser marking and coding on high-speed production lines. High-speed, economic and easy to use traceability solution without the need for consumables
Laser Marking Solutions
- LW1 Laser Station - A simple and economic model, this ready-to-mark station can be installed in an office or at a workbench. The machine is compact and silent and will quickly identify small and medium series of parts. The rigidity of the casing and chassis combined with the high quality mechanical and electrical components guarantee a long life for the station. The machine is ideal for identification and traceability marking including serial numbers, texts, data matrix codes, symbols, logos etc.
- LW2 Laser Station - A high tech motorised model with an automated Z-Axis and motorised door.
- Customised - Fully customised bench top stations are available on request.
All stations are available with the lasers in the Technifor range: Fibre, DPSS, Green and CO2.
Not what you're looking for? We supply a range of marking and traceability equipment - take a look at NCB's handheld inkjet printers.
Laser Marking Accessories - for further information on our laser marking accessories including 3D marking, fume extractors, lenses, vision managers and rotary devices please contact us directly.
For further technical information on our laser marking systems please contact us.