NCB Marking Equipment supplies an extensive range of stencil ink to suit most stencil applications or surfaces including metal, plastic, glass, timber and rubber.
NCB Marking Equipment works with the customer to select the most suitable ink option. Prior to selecting an ink, the following considerations should be taken to determine the ink best suited to your application:
- The material being used and its surface condition
- The production line speed and how much time the ink will be given to dry
- The marking method used to print on your material
- The temperature of the material and its surrounding environment
- The desired characteristics of the printed mark: temporary/permanent, must withstand heat/fluids/weather/abrasion
R-Type Stencil Ink
Our most popular selling ink, dries rapidly on most porous surfaces to give a permanent matte finish and is oil, water and fade-resistant when dry. Particularly popular with the timber packing industry. This ink is supplied in quarts or gallons.
Available in Red and Black.
Multi Purpose Stencil Ink
Available in a wider range of colours with good adhesion and excellent results on both light and dark surfaces. Ideal for use with Roll It On applicators these inks dry fast on porous and non-porous surfaces.
Available in Black, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green, Blue, Pink and Brown. These inks are supplied in quart bottles.
Insta Dry Stencil Ink
This quick-dry ink is dry in an amazing 10 seconds or less. Results in a permanent matte finish and is oil, water and fade-resistant when dry.
Available in Red and Black. These inks are supplied in quart bottles.
Aerosol Spray Stencil Ink
Aerosol spray inks are available in a variety of colours.