The ‘Impact’ dot peen marking machine from NCB Marking Equipment is a benchtop solution to achieving a permanent traceability mark with speed and precision. This etching or indent marking machine will fit easily into most workspaces and will indent both metals and plastics up to 300mm (12”) in height. NCB Marking Equipment supplies Impact dot peen marking machines in two power sources: pneumatic or electromagnetc.
The Impact dot peen marking machine: Touch & Mark Technology
The impact dot peen marking machine features onboard control software located in the marking head. The machine also comes with an easy to use touchscreen. These technologies combined mean that the machine operates at the highest level of accurate marking
The Impact dot peen marking machine: Dynamic Dot Control
The Impact dot marking machines come with Dynamic Dot Control. This new feature enables automatic adjustment of dot density according to the desired size and depth. The Impact dot peen marking machines will always achieve a very high-quality mark no matter what the dot depth, application or character height.
The Impact dot peen machine: On-board T08 Software
All Impact dot peen marking machines from NCB Marking Equipment come complete with the On-Board T08 Software. The operator can simply create and edit files, store files, merge excel files, check for duplicates, preview marking jobs and adjust settings without the use of a computer.
The Impact dot peen marking machine: 2 Power Sources
The pneumatic Impact marking machine is both high-speed and high marking frequency for industrial manufacturers.
The electromagnetic Impact marking machine offers a higher level of precision and consistency. The electromagnetic machine for example is ideal for DataMatrix codes.
The electromagnetic and pneumatic Impact marking machines benefit from the add on option of a motorised Z-axis and I-Sense function.
- This function will automatically detect the surface of the component and adjust the height of the Z-axis.
- The machine will achieve multi-level marking with no operator intervention
- The machine will be able to mark objects that have a complex shape
- The machines can also be set to manual mode when required and has the additional benefit of ‘turbo mode’ for rapid marking
The Impact dot peen marking machine: Applications
The Impact dot peen marking machine will achieve a clear and precise mark across a broad spectrum of materials including:
- Plastics – ABS, PA, PP etc
- Metals – steel, painted steel, aluminium, brass, iron, raw and anodised aluminium et
NCB Marking Equipment has a long and established history in providing a range of high-quality, precise dot marking machines for a range of organisations. Speak to one of our knowledgeable team members today for information on dot peen marking technology and other traceability products such as tyre markers and etching machines.
- Marking of VIN numbers onto chassis
- Marking of sensors (plastic)
- Exhaust system traceability by DataMatrix code
- Marking of brake discs
- Marking of nameplates
- Marking of wheel rims
- Marking on turbine blades
- Traceability, through DataMatrix codes, of components made from stainless steel, steel, titanium
- Traceability markings that withstand the medical instrument sterilisation process
- Identification of medical prostheses (stainless steel, titanium)
- Mechanical: marking of series of parts, plates, precision mechanical parts
- Anti-counterfeiting traceability: of locks, keys, cylinders
- Electrical: marking of connectors, compliance plates, circuit breakers, components
- Electronics: marking of detectors, marking
- Construction: marking of metal structures, construction plant, lifting platforms
- Oil and gas: identification of turbines, marking of valves
- Naval: marking of structural parts, engine parts
IMPACT P IMPACT M IMPACT eZ P IMPACT eZ M All-in-one marking machine with intuitive touch screen and on-board software • • • • Marking area: 100 x 120 mm • • • • Electromagnetic • • Pneumatic • • Manual Z-axis • • Motorised Z axis • • Motorised Z-axis with I-Sense technology • Character height: between 3 and 100 mm • • • • Marking of small characters 0.5 mm in size • • Marking possibilities: texts, logos, 2D (DataMatrix, QR code etc.) • • • • Dynamic Dot Control (DDC by Technifor) • • Communication: Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232, USB, FTP, dedicated Inputs/Outputs • • • • Hardness of material: ≤ 62 HRC (marks most metals) • • • •